Company History

1949

Founding the company as representative of several cable-manufacturers.

1970

Take-Over by Mr. Hans Fischmeister and development towards an importing distribution-company.

1980

Continuation of the austrian cable representation under the new owner names of Österreichische Kabelwerke and Pirelli OEKW later on.

1985

Focus on distribution of cabinet components.

1998

Foundation of a GmbH.

2002

Relocation to Leonding.

2003

Sales start of data and network cables including all necessary components. Introduction of the new CEO Ing. Günther Fürst.

2008

Change of majority shareholders. The company FÜRST Planungs- und HandelsgmbH becomes majority owner. Enlargement of the product portfolio

2012

Introduction of a quality management system according to ÖNORM EN ISO 9001 and certification by TÜV Süddeutschland.

2013

Relocation to Pasching due to continual growth and increasing number of employees. Start of exporting business to neighbour countries such as Slovakia and Italy.

2014

Enlargement of the export activites in Eastern Europe (Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary) and Ex-Jugoslavia (Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro).

2016

Change of the company name into PRI:LOGY® Systems GmbH.

2017

Registration at Austria’s Leading Companies platform (Leitbetriebe Österreich). Incorporation to an exclusive circle of particularly service-oriented companies.